Our panelists review their methodologies for tracking the impact of online and offline, and how they are using this information to provide better customer experiences.
• What types of tools are you using to develop an understanding of both online and offline
behaviors of your customers?
• How can you execute tests to attempt to understand the value of digital channels on in-store?
• What’s the value of acquiring a new customer? How do you identify this?
• Once you know there is an influence at the store, what are you doing with this information?
What can you do with those “value” numbers once you’ve figured them out?
• Are you pushing more to the store, or increasing your budget in certain areas? How are you
using this data to then impact where you are spending budget?
• Have you shifted your thinking around online and offline as a result?
• Are you using mobile to drive customers in-store as a result of your findings?
VP Omni-Channel and International eCommerce
BCBG Max Azria Group, LLC
Sur La Table
VP CRM & Customer Insights
VP Global Commerce Practice
Director Data Lab